Workshop Tutor "Parametric Improvisation"
Born in 1972, Martin Siewert (guitar, lapsteel, electronics) lives and works in Vienna. Improv and composing activity in both acoustic and/or electronic contexts; works for theatre, film and dance as well as various remix and soundinstallation commissions.
- RADIAN (with Martin Brandlmayr & John Norman)
- DUO CHRISTIAN REINER / MARTIN SIEWERT
- TRAPIST (with Martin Brandlmayr & Joe Williamson)
- DRY THRUST (with Georg Graewe & Didi Kern)
- ALSO (duo with Katharina Ernst)
- (Fake) THE FACTS (with Mats Gustafsson & dieb13)
- DUO KATHARINA KLEMENT / MARTIN SIEWERT (Hoverload)
- HEAVEN AND (with Tony Buck, Steve Heather, Zeitblom)
- GEORG GRAEWE’S SONIC FICTION ORCHESTRA (with Georg Graewe, PeterHerbert, Gerry Hemingway, Els Vandeweyer, Frank Gratkowski, Maria Gstättner, Joanna Lewis, Melissa Coleman, Sebi Tramontana, Sara Kowal, Laura Strobl)
- THE PEELED EYE (with Boris Hauf, Steve Heather, Christian Weber)
© ️Lisbeth Kovacic